< Art / Code > is back! Come see 15 of the coolest digital artists show you their magic. Curated by the winner of the 1st < Art / Code > digital art competition, Dallas' own David Rodriguez a.k.a. Dr Gorilla.
Here's a picture from the last < Art / Code > where a programmer extraordinaire made a digital graffiti spray paint can and canvas. Seriously.
Grab a ticket and join us to see who might become your next creative director.
Come and enjoy complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres and see where Nerd meets MoMa.
First rule of Fight Club...
You talk about Fight Club!
We are excited to bring you a magnificent twist on the typical panel experience. Join us on Aug 24th at the Granada Theater on Lower Greenville for Digital Fight Club
Ten of the sharpest wits in Dallas will spar in 5 "fights" on the hotbed, undecided topics in digital technology today. Fight Club is powered by Accenture Digital. Andrew Hopkins, Accenture Managing Director, will lead a panel of 5 judges. Along with the audience, 5 winners will be selected. Mayhem, indeed!
The Fight Card
- Fight 1: Virtual Reality: Nick DiCarlo (Samsung) vs Dan Ferguson (Groove Jones)
- Fight 2: IoT: Scott Harper (Dialexa) vs Nathan Huntoon (Pepsi/Frito-Lay)
- Fight 3: Digital Content: Mike Orren (Speakeasy) vs Michael Sitarzewski (LaunchDFW)
- Fight 4: Big Data/Analytics: John Keehler (Learning Machine) vs Dina Light-McNeely (The Marketing Arm)
- Fight 5: Startup Investing: Alex Muse (Sumo Ventures) vs Mystery Fighter
- Opening salvo: 1 minute each
- Rebuttal: 30 seconds each
- Judge's question: 30 seconds each
"Well, what do you want me to do? You just want me to hit you?"
Food and tasty beverages will be provided and the seating is cabaret style so bring your friends.
Wednesday, November 02, 2016 at 06:00 PMThe Bomb Factory in Dallas, TX0 RSVPs