First rule of Digital Fight Club...
You talk about Fight Club!
For the 3rd year running, we bring you Digital Fight Club. Not sure what a Digital Fight Club is? Watch Mark Cuban referee last year's AI fight:
Ten of the sharpest wits in Dallas will spar in 5 "fights" on the hotbed, undecided topics in digital technology today. Fight Club is powered by Accenture. Accenture Managing Director Andrew Hopkins, will once again lead a panel of 5 referees. The audience and Refs will judge the fights with our own Fight Club App. Mayhem, indeed!
Tickets at the bottom of this page!
The Fight Card
Fight #1: Retail: Physical vs Digital
Fight #2: Voice: Marketing & Control
Fight #3: Design: Speed, Technology & Process
Fight #4: Blockchain: Security & Trust vs Promise
Fight #5: Smart Cameras/Smart Images
- Opening salvo: 45 seconds each
- Rebuttal: 30 seconds each
- Ref's question: 15 seconds each
- Ref's follow up: 15 seconds each
- Head Referee: Andrew Hopkins (MD, Accenture IoT)
- Grant Moise, Publisher, Dallas Morning News
- Jennifer Saenz, CMO, Frito-Lay
- Dustin Roller (VP, Innovation, AmerisourceBergen)
- Roee Adler (SVP, WeWork, Global Head of WeWork Labs)
3524 Greenville Ave
Dallas, TX 75206
Google map and directions