First rule of Fight Club...
You talk about Fight Club!
Back by overwhelmingly popular demand, we are heading to the Granada Theater on Lower Greenville for Round 2 of Digital Fight Club
Ten of the sharpest wits in Dallas will spar in 5 "fights" on the hotbed, undecided topics in digital technology today. Fight Club is powered by Accenture Digital. Accenture Managing Director Andrew Hopkins, will once again lead a panel of 5 referees. The audience and Refs will judge the fights with our own Fight Club App. Mayhem, indeed!
The Fight Card
Fight #1: Driverless Cars
Fight #2: Digital On-Demand Workforces
Fight #3: Digital Storytelling
Fight #4: Smart Homes
Fight #5: Artificial Intelligence
- Opening salvo: 45 seconds each
- Rebuttal: 30 seconds each
- Ref's question: 15 seconds each
- Ref's follow up: 15 seconds each
- Head Referee: Andrew Hopkins Managing Director, Accenture
- Gurmeet Singh - CDO, 7-Eleven
- Arnessa Garrett - Business Editor, DMN
- Mark Cuban - Mark Cuban Companies
- Mo Katibeh - CMO, AT&T Business
with help from:
"Well, what do you want me to do? You just want me to hit you?"
3524 Greenville Ave
Dallas, TX 75206
Google map and directions