First rule of Fight Club...
You talk about Fight Club!
We are excited to bring you a magnificent twist on the typical panel experience. Join us on Aug 24th at the Granada Theater on Lower Greenville for Digital Fight Club
Ten of the sharpest wits in Dallas will spar in 5 "fights" on the hotbed, undecided topics in digital technology today. Fight Club is powered by Accenture Digital. Accenture Managing Director Andrew Hopkins, will lead a panel of 5 referees. Andrew and the referees, together with the audience and a special webapp made by Digital Dallas will determine the winner of each bout.. Mayhem, indeed!
The Fight Card
- Fight 1: Virtual Reality: Nick DiCarlo (Samsung) vs Dale Carman (Groove Jones)
- Fight 2: IoT: Scott Harper (Dialexa) vs Nathan Huntoon (Pepsi/Frito-Lay)
- Fight 3: Digital Content: Mike Orren (Speakeasy) vs Michael Sitarzewski (LaunchDFW)
- Fight 4: Big Data: Good or Evil?: John Keehler (SMU) vs Dina Light-McNeely (The Marketing Arm)
- Fight 5: Augmented Reality: Joel Fontenot (Trailblazer Capital) vs Brad Rossacci (900 lbs)
- Opening salvo: 1 minute each
- Rebuttal: 30 seconds each
- Judge's question: 30 seconds each
- Head Referee: Andrew Hopkins (Managing Director, Accenture)
- Referee: Sorabh Saxena (SVP, Software Development & Engineering, ATT)
- Referee: Sydney Seiger (CMO, TXU)
- Referee: Tim Storer (CEO, Distribion)
- Referee: Jeremy Johnson (VP, Customer Experience, projekt202)
"Well, what do you want me to do? You just want me to hit you?"
3524 Greenville Ave
Dallas, TX 75206
Google map and directions