Digital Dallas is all about curating all of the awesome things happening in Dallas around technology, agencies, start-ups, artists, and more. We’re looking for a passionate social media manager to help us find those stories, promote them, and grow the online community of Digital Dallas. This is a high profile position within Digital Dallas that will provide entry to everything and everyone that's great about our growing digital culture. It also comes with the expectation of giving us five hours of your time each week. Interested? Read on!
- Earn free admission to all Digital Dallas events throughout the year
- Receive free admission to tons of other "digital" events like meetups, conferences, and more.
- Shape the "voice" of Digital Dallas to a community of thousands of fans, followers, and members.
- Get exposure by being listed on our social bios as our Social Media Manager
- Provide daily content to our social channels to promote our events, community events, and local thought leaders
- Engage and build conversations with our digital community; actively seek out opportunities to promote great digital work happening in Dallas
- Provide wall-to-wall and interactive social media content coverage at all Digital Dallas events
- Lead the creation of social media content for the Digital Dallas blog
Interested in the role? Email Greg Allbright, VP of Marketing at Greg@digitaldallas.org with your resume and list of social accounts.